Register

Christmas Kitchen with James Martin

What do you think about the food programmes being broadcast?

Christmas Kitchen with James Martin

Postby Alison Wright » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:02 am

New series starts Monday Dec 9th. BBC1 3:45 - 4:30pm every afternoon for two weeks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03lsr84/episodes/guide

Re: Christmas Kitchen with James Martin

Postby Renée » Mon Dec 09, 2013 8:47 am

Bless you, Alison! I would have missed that, because I never watch television during the day! A post-it note will go on the bottom of my computer monitor. I'm off into Manchester today for the Christmas markets, so I'll record today's programme. Thanks!

Postby Alison Wright » Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:33 am

HTH Renée, I've got the whole series on record, if I don't do it that way I'd forget to do it on a daily basis.
Now it's just finding the time to watch them all!

The TV was on this afternoon when visiting my Mum & I caught a quick glance at Brian Turner. Haven't seen him on TV for years, but he looked really well, & not a day older than when I last saw him!

Postby strictlysalsaclare » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:03 pm

I did watch yesterday's programme, mainly because I love the craziness that is Gennaro Contaldo. Saturday Kitchen doesn't always grab me so I'm not sure I'll make a habit of watching it. Although I like the idea of the Turkey challenge! I wonder if Brian Turner will be able to convert James to become a turkey lover? I will probably have a look at the Beeb food webpage to keep tabs on the turkey challenge recipes!

Return to TV & Radio