Register

Subscribing to threads

The place to make suggestions about the Board
Les Mains

Subscribing to threads

Postby Les Mains » Sat May 05, 2012 12:51 am

I'd like to set up my profile so that I am automatically subscribed to any thread that I have started or posted to. Is that possible? Many thanks.

Re: Subscribing to threads

Postby Breadandwine » Sat May 05, 2012 1:29 am

Hi les mains

If you look at the foot of any thread, you'll find a 'Subscribe' button and a 'Bookmark' link. I started off subscribing to every thread I was interested in (you con't have to have posted to it) but my inbox became very quickly filled up. So now I just bookmark them - I keep up to date by clicking on 'View your posts' towards the top of the page.

HTH!

Cheers, Paul
Now that you've discovered that making your own bread is easier than you thought, what else is there that isn't so difficult when you actually have a go? Like making your own pasta without a machine, for instance!

http://nobreadisanisland.blogspot.com/

Site Admin

Postby Sakkarin » Sat May 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Also, if you click the search button on the left (the blue one), several extra options are revealed, including "view my posts", which opens a list of all your posts.

Postby Breadandwine » Sat May 05, 2012 3:05 pm

Ah, right - that's in the Artodia:Helion mode - which is my board style of choice. I've now switched back to it.

Thanks, Sakkarin!
Now that you've discovered that making your own bread is easier than you thought, what else is there that isn't so difficult when you actually have a go? Like making your own pasta without a machine, for instance!

http://nobreadisanisland.blogspot.com/

Return to Board Issues